Friday, January 3, 2014

Publicity

Well, the New Year is starting off with a bang.

Yesterday the first of my press releases launched for "So you think you babysit monsters?" and several more are planned in the next couple of days. You can read this one here if you are interested: http://www.pr.com/press-release/535018 .  I used a service called PR.com.  It was fairly easy to use. For anyone looking for a press release distribution/creation service, you may want to check them out. Or let me know if you've had luck with another service (I would love to hear suggestions). I'm watching a list build in my account of places that picked up the release. We'll see if it equates into actual "press."  Fingers crossed.

Off to shovel snow from the driveway!
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.